Attendance prediction UAB

I have a bad feeling about the attendance tomorrow.

Feels like every time we lose to SMU, the week afters attendance is bad. T shirt fans and students usually see the score and move on.

Hopefully I’m wrong and we win, but I say 17K announced.

• Upvote 3

This is an actual quote I heard after watching our first home game this season from one of the out of state NT freshman girls my daughter *also NT freshman this year* is friends with: 

"So the game was kind of not very exciting because the fans were not really that into it.  Will the games be more exciting when we play someone bigger here, like OU?" 

After a good chuckle, I said:  "No, OU doesn't typically play us at home.  Or ever at home. However, when bigger name teams not in D1AA come play here, it can be a lot more exciting and entertaining".  

I miss hosting teams like UH and crazy pumped up NT crowds. 😐

• Upvote 4