Injuries

Hunter Green

Bump......

Any updates on Torrey’s, Bush’s & any other injuries last night?   

After reading a few comments some UAB fans & I guess some Blazer football players; anyhow, they  are very confident about whooping some Mean Green ass this Saturday.  

ATTENDANCE:  UAB will start averaging 40K per home game once they christen their new stadium.  UTSA very well could too this season or at least 35K.  Yes, SA is a large city, yet UNT has the same population in Denton County as inside San Antonio’s city limits so don’t even try to go with SA is so much larger. 

••• The question is what excuses will we have to not average 30K per game which should be a piece of cake if you look at the various UNT constituencies from which we have to draw from.  
•••The record-breaking 2021 UNT Freshmen class should give us 2,500 new MG fans for this 2021 season plus whoever that group would bring to the game. 

🔺🔹🐎 Why are SMU’ers still on this forum?  

FCA57A80-C107-4E3D-92B0-5512F965B036.gif.a5bdb183c9e98c8f47eb869722c607a5.gif

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Bump......

Any updates on Torrey’s, Bush’s & any other injuries last night?   

After reading a few comments some UAB fans & I guess some Blazer football players; anyhow, they  are very confident about whooping some Mean Green ass this Saturday.  

ATTENDANCE:  UAB will start averaging 40K per home game once they christen their new stadium.  UTSA very well could too this season or at least 35K.  Yes, SA is a large city, yet UNT has the same population in Denton County as inside San Antonio’s city limits so don’t even try to go with SA is so much larger. 

••• The question is what excuses will we have to not average 30K per game which should be a piece of cake if you look at the various UNT constituencies from which we have to draw from.  
•••The record-breaking 2021 UNT Freshmen class should give us 2,500 new MG fans for this 2021 season plus whoever that group would bring to the game. 

FCA57A80-C107-4E3D-92B0-5512F965B036.gif.a5bdb183c9e98c8f47eb869722c607a5.gif

🦅

The lack of a winning FB team keep a lot of folks away. And we lose ugly.

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 3

32 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

The lack of a winning FB team keep a lot of folks away. And we lose ugly.

So our fans are all front-runner bandwagon  jumper-on’er type fans who don’t want to be seen at Apogee unless it’s fashionable to be seen there, but only when things are going great guns inside our house? Sounds more like the school that’s located in one city but is begging for support from another. 

😊I know what your saying, HG, just wish before I kick the bucket that it would change.  

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

So our fans are all front-runner bandwagon  jumper-on’er type fans who don’t want to be seen at Apogee unless it’s fashionable to be seen there, but only when things are going great guns inside our house? Sounds more like the school that’s located in one city but is begging for support from another. 

😊I know what your saying, HG, just wish before I kick the bucket that it would change.  

🦅

That is what it looks like to me. I am really surprised by how bad the so called “fans” talk about the team and its players.  I happened to be at the game Saturday and SMU is bigger, faster, stronger than UNT.  I was proud of how UNT came out and competed.  It is all a money issue in my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Littrell doesn’t give injury reports unless the player is out for the season. 

I forgot about that.
 In the past the MGRN guys would press SL on injuries & he left them awkwardly hanging.  They stopped asking him about injuries 2-3 years ago.😁

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

No Torrey this Saturday vs. UAB? 😳

NTSN, do you happen to have UAB’s injury report?  

I would think we see Torrey out there, but I do not have the injury report for uab yet. Gonna look back at the Bill Clark press conference from today and see

• Upvote 2