Officials

edcollopy

28 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

Funny, we were all saying the opposite, which makes it a true sign of incompetence

Yeah okay 

Totally makes sense that y’all don’t get a targeting, but we get a PI on a defensive play.

Get out of here loser

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Yeah okay 

Totally makes sense that y’all don’t get a targeting, but we get a PI on a defensive play.

Get out of here loser

Factually you are the loser but I'm not a name caller. 

I think UNT did commit more fouls even though the refs were bizarre. 

UNT was actually playing hard and pushing the envelope to try to win, unlike the SMU offense which was busy dropping a deuce in the middle of the field all night. 

Edited by DentonStang
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

If I truly try to put my non-biased hat on I did not think the officials were egregiously bad. I was not apoplectic about any of the calls that I had a good view of or saw on the replay screen. 

Oh i disagree....They were 100% egregiously bad, but i do agree with what i think you are trying to say, in that i dont believe there overly bias against one team or the other.  They were just bad period.  

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, DentonStang said:

UNT was actually playing hard and pushing the envelope to try to win, unlike the SMU offense which was busy dropping a deuce in the middle of the field all night. 

Boy, you have an excuse for everything.  smuT didn't do anything bad in your eyes other than play poorly.  We made them play poorly for three quarters, and if our offensive coaches had an ounce of play calling creativity, you would have been playing catch up all game.  Talk about douchey. Now I know why you condone the idiocy shown by your "fans."

1 hour ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Oh i disagree....They were 100% egregiously bad, but i do agree with what i think you are trying to say, in that i dont believe there overly bias against one team or the other.  They were just bad period.  

Well, I really didn’t think they were that bad period. At least no worse than officials always are, which is kind of my standard. That and, as you said, not overtly biased against any one team.