ESPN+ on Directv?

Ken14

5 minutes ago, Zeleny' Orel said:

Any way to listen to the game on the computer so that an external speaker can be used?  It looks as if The Varsity Network ap is only available on a cellphone.

If the external speaker is equipped with Bluetooth, you should be able to connect to it and broadcast your computer's audio.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rcade said:

If the external speaker is equipped with Bluetooth, you should be able to connect to it and broadcast your computer's audio.

I don't think it is...old timer here...is there a link to The Varsity Network that will allow it to be accessed on a computer rather than a cellphone?  Used to listen to TuneIn Radio on my computer, but not an option now, apparantly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeleny' Orel said:

I don't think it is...old timer here...is there a link to The Varsity Network that will allow it to be accessed on a computer rather than a cellphone?  Used to listen to TuneIn Radio on my computer, but not an option now, apparantly.

I'm going to dig into this with you.  Initial thoughts:

• Varsity Network app sounds like you're reaching further than necessary.
  • I thought TuneIn would still be an option.  Keep an eye out on THIS GAME AUDIO LINK.  I def see some push for Premium account on their sit, so that may be the change you're referring to?
  • Do you have Google Chromecast? You can usually pull up the game from any device on your home internet network (WIFI) and, as long as the Chromecast shares the same WIFI, you can stream the media to the Chromecast into your TV.

I highly recommend a Roku and Chromecast for every household.  Cheap hardware with no subscription services, that gives you so much more flexibility with all of this.

Edited by greenminer