***Official UNT vs. SMUt Game Thread***

Harry

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Welp... Same ole. I thought we were giving a valiant effort for a bit. Same ole. No bueno. 

I think the defense gave a valiant effort all the way through. Obviously the execution wasn't always there but they looked like they had more heart than the offense. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, jbchis said:

Shorter had some moments too.  Jackson was bad.  Center was bad.  Weird play calls at key moments.  Ruder was good between 20s but can’t finish a drive

This has been going on for a while now; I remember some bad snaps early on in that bowl game in New Mexico in what, 2018? it just seems like, more than once a season, that Mose can't be counted on to get the shotgun snap placed right. Does he have eligibility after this year?

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 2