Wbb commit Jahcelyn Heartfield

Dentonborn79

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ADLER said:

Wow, looks like a very impressive Class of 22 forming for Jalie with Jahcelyn Hartfield, Desiree Wooten, and Breezy Davis.

Way to go Coach Mitchell!

I read about Breezy Davis' commitment and that she is a legacy.  It appears her Mom played for North Texas. Who is her Mom?

32 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I read about Breezy Davis' commitment and that she is a legacy.  It appears her Mom played for North Texas. Who is her Mom?

Breanna Davis' favorite basketball player is her father Chris, a coach at Red Oak and a former standout at Kimball and North Texas. He scored 2,254 points for North Texas and was inducted into the UNT Athletic Hall of Fame in 2008. He played professionally for over a decade.

Breanna Davis, North Texas legacy and Pre-Med Neurobiology major

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 9:58 AM, ADLER said:

Breanna Davis' favorite basketball player is her father Chris, a coach at Red Oak and a former standout at Kimball and North Texas. He scored 2,254 points for North Texas and was inducted into the UNT Athletic Hall of Fame in 2008. He played professionally for over a decade.

Breanna Davis, North Texas legacy and Pre-Med Neurobiology major

Wow...Chris Davis' daughter....man I'm getting old!  Very cool!

Edited by Talon90
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MCMLXXX said:

Amazingly the story shows her wearing an SMU shirt and never mentions North Texas. 

• Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

22 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Amazingly the story shows her wearing an SMU shirt and never mentions North Texas. 

I was waiting for someone to see that. The SMU shirt was from a photo taken a few years ago when she was going thru rehab for injuries from her accident.  I would have thought, however, that the news station would have at least mentioned that she was going to play for UNT. 

• Upvote 3