B12 Votes in the new 4

El Paso Eagle

4 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Will all four accept the Big 12 invite?  BYU?

BYU and Houston quickly accepted their invitations, and all four universities are expected to officially announce by Friday afternoon that they will join the Big 12.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-extends-conference-membership-to-byu-cincinnati-houston-ucf-programs-to-accept-invitations-friday/

• Eye Roll 1

I know we complain about Seth's Salary - Are the Cougars happy is Dana and his $4 million? He will get a $1 million bonus for them getting into the B12

After losing to Texas Tech 38-21 to open the season 0-1, Holgo is in year three of his tenure with the Cougars, and holds a record of 7-14 thus far. He went 4-8 year one, followed by a 3-5 COVID shortened season last fall.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I know we complain about Seth's Salary - Are the Cougars happy is Dana and his $4 million? He will get a $1 million bonus for them getting into the B12

After losing to Texas Tech 38-21 to open the season 0-1, Holgo is in year three of his tenure with the Cougars, and holds a record of 7-14 thus far. He went 4-8 year one, followed by a 3-5 COVID shortened season last fall.

The freak out really amps up after Rice beats them next.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

i think Dana scared off and ticked off a lot of players, and lost the team, with how he "wrote off" his first year and sat them.

Now that could end up working out eventually, but it definitely impacted his perception and W/L record.

All down hill after Tom left

• Upvote 1