SMU Seats: where are you sitting?

MeanGreen_MBA

2 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Thank Yall! I brought him out to the last game but I didnt want to bring him into the Devils Den and subject him to such horrible people in Red

IMG_9212.jpeg

You walked past us at the NSU game and my mother, I kid you not, said to me "That is the most adorable baby I have ever seen". So, good job!

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

I'll be missing this game for the first time in a long time due to have a new born. Yall get rowdy and loud out there. 

The windows at my house will be shaky with Cheering, screaming "Thats good for another Mean Green First Down" and "Thats the end of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Stanza". 

GO MEAN GREEN and PONY DOWN!!

Hallmark Ecards Baby GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Withers940 said:

I'll be missing this game for the first time in a long time due to have a new born. Yall get rowdy and loud out there. 

The windows at my house will be shaky with Cheering, screaming "Thats good for another Mean Green First Down" and "Thats the end of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Stanza". 

GO MEAN GREEN and PONY DOWN!!

Congrats! We need to keep reproducing our way to relevance. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

Daughters got 7 friends sleeping over for a birthday party on game night, which means I got the best seat in the house...

... Hiding in the bathroom watching the game from the toilet on my phone.

Please don't tell my wife i'm not really that sick.

Run, run away now.

• Upvote 2