Tailgating at SMU and Mean Green Section

BigWillie

Even though I am a little scared about the game Saturday,  I will be there to cheer on my Mean Green. Have about 15 people coming out and wanted to tailgate.

Anyone know the best parking area to do that? Also, anyone know which section the visitors will be in?

I plan to call the SMU ticket office tomorrow, but wanted to use this to also ask where others will be tailgating. 

Edit: Mean Green sections are 117-120.

Edited by BigWillie
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Even though I am a little scared about the game Saturday,  I will be there to cheer on my Mean Green. Have about 15 people coming out and wanted to tailgate.

Anyone know the best parking area to do that? Also, anyone know which section the visitors will be in?

I plan to call the SMU ticket office tomorrow, but wanted to use this to also ask where others will be tailgating. 

Note also that the UNT Alumni Association has booked the Barley House for pregame activities.  Should be a lot of fun.  Good to have options.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Don’t forget your blazer and boat shoes.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Okay hardcore Green Backers come on down to my Town. Nice when the Mean Green play in the neighborhood.  Plans are firming for an easy to remember bounce around strategy:

9:00a - 11:00a Blackfriars Pub on McKinney Avenue - breakfast brews with Man U watch party. The other futbol and Ronaldo’s debut.

11:00a - 3:00p Christie’s on Greenville: 3 levels of impressive football watching options, good food, including an open air rooftop bar

3:30p - 5:30p Alumni Party at Barley House 

5:30p - March to Ford 

6:00p - Go Mean Green!!!

Easy close Uber rides to all locations. Early arrivers jump in wherever and let’s turn Dallas’ social scene green.

GMG

Edited by NM Green
  • Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2021 at 9:40 PM, BigWillie said:

Yes, close to the Boulevard. I'll PM you more details because I have a large group that's coming, we're setting up a tent and such.