SMU Fires Shot on Twitter

unt7

•••Francis Fiddlefinger, SMU MBA, Magna Cum Laude, Class of 2001 

•••PeeWee Herman, Lindsey-Cooper HVAC Trade School *PW Herman has a sweet deal with ACME Raincoats, Inc.

Francis is proudly wearing his SMU cobalt blue iZod, but then he immediately gets into it with PeeWee Herman over a darned bicycle. 

🦅
🐎

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

•••Francis Fiddlefinger, SMU MBA, Magna Cum Laude, Class of 2001 

•••PeeWee Herman, Lindsey-Cooper HVAC Trade School *PW Herman has a sweet deal with ACME Raincoats, Inc.

Francis is proudly wearing his SMU cobalt blue iZod, but then he immediately gets into it with PeeWee Herman over a darned bicycle. 

🦅
🐎

You’re weird 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • RV 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

I’m angered by their smugness but sadly I have no reply as this 6th year coach of ours has not given us a leg to stand on in this series.  I think why Wren canceled SMUnis he wants to get another HC in here and rebuild the program before we lose to them again.  Sorry for the negativity but I’m quite broken after two straight 4 win seasons here.

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

Just want us to come out and look like a competent football team in Dallas for a change. The last couple of trips there have been such a morale killing beatdown. I truly don't understand it either. Half of that stadium - or more- is green every time. You’d think our coaches and players would be fired up and ready to go seeing their fans take over an opponents stadium - but we come out flat and uninspired every time.

Edited by Green Lantern
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Take a look at their forums, all the references to us are still North Texas State. Probably on purpose though. 

Still, the arrogance on that board, I shouldn't be surprised about, but I still am.

"It's not a rivalry!!" but says NTSU/NTCC cUNT in posts...

Idiots

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Green Lantern said:

Just want us to come out and look like a competent football team in Dallas for a change. The last couple of trips there have been such a morale killing beatdown. I truly don't understand it either. Half of that stadium - or more- is green every time. You’d think our coaches and players would be fired up and ready to go seeing their fans take over an opponents stadium - but we come out flat and uninspired every time.

Our team and coaches know that this is our Super Bowl. We put so much damn pressure on them to beat SMU. As soon as any adversity happens against them, especially in Dallas, our team and coaches fold like a cheap table. Always have, hasn’t mattered who has been the coach, either. Hell, Dodge lost to Phil Bennett in his last season at SMU, which was his only win that year. DMac led us to a to loss in Chad Morris’s first season at SMU, when they were coming off a 2014 season that saw them be the worst team in FBS…we go down there and get seal-clubbed. Littrell’s teams have looked thoroughly unprepared for their team anytime we have played them in Dallas. I have absolutely no faith in him or in us to even keep this game close. It will be a beat down, unfortunately.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1