Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Joe Rogan tests positive for COVID, says he's taking unapproved deworming drug ivermectin


Recommended Posts

Podcast juggernaut Joe Rogan, who regularly downplayed the need for vaccines throughout the year, announced Wednesday over Instagram he tested positive for COVID-19. 

Rogan broke the news to his 13.1 million Instagram followers, explaining that he felt sick with a headache on Saturday night upon returning from his comedy tour in Florida. 

“Just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house, and throughout the night I got fevers and sweats," he said. " And I knew what was going on. So I got up in the morning, got tested — and turns out I got covid.”

'You are not a horse.':FDA warns against use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19

To treat his symptoms, which Rogan said only caused duress for one day on Sunday, the 54-year-old who isn't vaccinated turned to deworming medicine ivermectin, among other unproven treatments. He also said he took monoclonal antibodies, which have been proven to work

read more:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/09/02/joe-rogan-tests-positive-covid-taking-ivermectin-treatment/5693031001/

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Good. Hope he gets extremely sick and very loudly changes his mind concerning the vaccine. Otherwise good riddance. 

I always appreciate the tolerant folks and how they truly care about others.  It's refreshing to see and good for the  soul.

  • Upvote 8
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I always appreciate the tolerant folks and how they truly care about others.  It's refreshing to see and good for the  soul.

I'm not tolerant of any anti-vaxxer that has an audience of 10 million spreading nonsense and continuing this pandemic. Try your little fake outrage on someone else, I couldn't care less if you think it's hypocrisy.  

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, Coffee and TV said:

I'm not tolerant of any anti-vaxxer that has an audience of 10 million spreading nonsense and continuing this pandemic. Try your little fake outrage on someone else, I couldn't care less if you think it's hypocrisy.  

I'm not outraged, fake or real, nor an anti-vaxxer, just seeing where you stand.  I just have issues with these vaccines  Thanks  for confirming my thoughts.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely income has a huge rollin Covid survivability - Joe Rogan has that market cornered. I promise you that guy is vaccinated and is doing all the other treatments to have a good outcome. He is not putting all his horses in one race with a dewormer from the ranch supply.  

Like most of these talking heads, he is making good noise and making good money getting his fans all hot and bothered about vaccines and 'traditional big pharma' ignoring the common man's treatments -- but they ARE absolutely vaccinated. If you ask them, they will claim some HIPAA immunity or some load of horse hockey. It is good for this podcast to get people coming to debate this stuff. Even when it is not debatable. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just watched that meat head's video and he says he is throwing everything at it (monoclonal, z-pak, ivermectin, etc ,etc). But all that  portion will talk about is the horse dewormer... talk about a "narrative."  

  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Take what you want but calling Ivermectin a “horse dewormer” displays ignorance as to the drugs uses. 
https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/2018/06/omura-lecture.pdf

Of course it's a medicine and has uses in humans. The people that discovered that form of use won a Nobel for their great science. That requires research, studies, trials and reviews. I must be missing where the dewormer has valid human trials to kill a viral disease.

People are calling it a 'horse dewormer' because of the insane/stupid rush to go out to the ranch supply store to get the large mammal doses because it is not approved for treatment for a virus and not available the pharmacy for what they are wanting to use it for.... It is not an ignorance of its usage. It is knowledge of its usage. 

Statins also won the Nobel:  https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1985/goldstein/facts/

 

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Of course it's a medicine and has uses in humans. The people that discovered that form of use won a Nobel for their great science. That requires research, studies and trials. I must be missing where the dewormer has valid human trials to kill a viral disease.

People are calling it a 'horse dewormer' because of the insane/stupid rush to go out to the ranch supply store to be the large mammal doses because it is not approved for treatment for a virus and not available the pharmacy for what they are wanting to use it for.... It is not an ignorance of its usage. It is knowledge of its usage. 

Statins also won the Nobel:  https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1985/goldstein/facts/

 

So....   you're telling me my daily Crestor regimen is keeping me Covid-free?!?!?!
giphy.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Of course it's a medicine and has uses in humans. The people that discovered that form of use won a Nobel for their great science. That requires research, studies, trials and reviews. I must be missing where the dewormer has valid human trials to kill a viral disease.

People are calling it a 'horse dewormer' because of the insane/stupid rush to go out to the ranch supply store to get the large mammal doses because it is not approved for treatment for a virus and not available the pharmacy for what they are wanting to use it for.... It is not an ignorance of its usage. It is knowledge of its usage. 

Statins also won the Nobel:  https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1985/goldstein/facts/

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32777243/

Thanks.  I didn't realize at the time that statins have antiviral capabilities as well.

I am thankful that these were awarded back when the Nobel Prize was awarded for accomplishments.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32777243/

Thanks.  I didn't realize at the time that statins have antiviral capabilities as well.

I am thankful that these were awarded back when the Nobel Prize was awarded for accomplishments.  

I wasn't aware that antiparasitic treatments were anti-viral either! Amazing, you and I are the samesies again! I am eagerly awaiting the peer reviewed studies, trials and results.  Once the results are in - I hope there is a safe, low cost treatment. Hell, maybe someone can prove that statins have an effect on Covid, but until then, no one should be popping those pills in unapproved means. 

Until then kids, don't consume the horse dewormer paste that tastes like green apples. Do get the vaccine. Do take the easy precautions of masking, distancing and avoiding large indoor gathering.  

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

I wasn't aware that antiparasitic treatments were anti-viral either! Amazing, you and I are the samesies again! I am eagerly awaiting the peer reviewed studies, trials and results.  Once the results are in - I hope there is a safe, low cost treatment.

Until then kids, don't consume the horse dewormer paste that tastes like green apples. Do get the vaccine. Do take the easy precautions of masking, distancing and avoiding large indoor gathering.  

I'm not a fan of Green Apple flavor.  I much prefer Beef flavor!  Can I just take 2 of my dog's heartworm chewables?
HEARTGARD Plus Soft Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 12 Soft Chews  (12-mos. supply) - Chewy.com


Why the heck this is even something you or anyone else would ever need to type is just beyond stupid.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2021 at 12:57 PM, Coffee and TV said:

Good. Hope he gets extremely sick and very loudly changes his mind concerning the vaccine. Otherwise good riddance. 

You should plan your party.  I am returning to work today after being off for testing positive.  Our doctor prescribed ivermectin, zinc, singulair, pepsid and a zpac.  Outside of nausea, my symptoms weren't terrible and recovered nicely.  Still not a fan of our vaccine options.  No need to send me an invite.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You should plan your party.  I am returning to work today after being off for testing positive.  Our doctor prescribed ivermectin, zinc, singulair, pepsid and a zpac.  Outside of nausea, my symptoms weren't terrible and recovered nicely.  Still not a fan of our vaccine options.  No need to send me an invite.

giphy.gif

Glad you recovered nicely Lifer.   Hope you didn't spend too much on those placebos.

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

giphy.gif

Glad you recovered nicely Lifer.   Hope you didn't spend too much on those placebos.

I personally know someone that was running high fever with rona and their physician in Denton wouldn't prescribe anything.  He requested invermectin and some other meds and the physician refused.  He found a physician in a local community that would prescribe, pick up his meds and began to feel better immediately.  Call them what you want, but there are more and more reports of these medications and supplements working.  Then again, you can always end up on a vent.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I personally know someone that was running high fever with rona and their physician in Denton wouldn't prescribe anything.  He requested invermectin and some other meds and the physician refused.  He found a physician in a local community that would prescribe, pick up his meds and began to feel better immediately.  Call them what you want, but there are more and more reports of these medications and supplements working.  Then again, you can always end up on a vent.

Well, I got the vaccine and am on the list for the booster, so me and my genetically-modified, magnetic ass won't be on a vent. 😂

  • Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well, I got the vaccine and am on the list for the booster, so me and my genetically-modified, magnetic ass won't be on a vent. 😂

That's awesome.  Hope that holds true for you.  Glad you made a decision that is right for you and I wish you good health.

  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, denton_days said:

A vaccine.

Doesn't do a damn bit of good once you test positive.  Try again.  If you test positive, what is approved to treat someone?  If what was prescribed to me and my family is so bad, why would long term, trusted healthcare professionals prescribe these meds, therapeutics and risk their professional careers?  

  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.