Season Ticket Holder Gift?

Pavlovs Eagle

Was there a season ticket holder gift this year? 

Normally they would have handed them out at the August Practice event at Apogee.  No bobble-head, no 4th or 5th license plate frame for my cars.  I'm still bent out of shape by not having plastic tickets + lanyards for HC.   They've sort of set the expectation over the last bunch of years that they're be something.  Hell, I even paid for the at home Covid season chachi box last year.  

Do I have to download my gift like my tickets?

missing homer simpson GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Was there a season ticket holder gift this year? 

Normally they would have handed them out at the August Practice event at Apogee.  No bobble-head, no 4th or 5th license plate frame for my cars.  I'm still bent out of shape by not having plastic tickets + lanyards for HC.   They've sort of set the expectation over the last bunch of years that they're be something.  Hell, I even paid for the at home Covid season chachi box last year.  

Do I have to download my gift like my tickets?

missing homer simpson GIF

They gave way blankets at the kickoff event.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:09 AM, Hunter Green said:

They gave way blankets at the kickoff event.

I was at this event, was there an actual table with a list of season ticket holders to pick these up at? Or was it like everything else, first come... first serve... season tix not required?

I got a free yard sign to advertise the Apogee 10 year anniversary and another Alumni Association reusable bag for the grocery. 😕

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I was at this event, was there an actual table with a list of season ticket holders to pick these up at? Or was it like everything else, first come... first serve... season tix not required?

I got a free yard sign to advertise the Apogee 10 year anniversary and another Alumni Association reusable bag for the grocery. 😕

There was a table set up right next to the table where you picked up the parking passes. I'm assuming you gave them your name & they let you pick what you wanted. I stood there for a few minutes but didn't see anything that I didn't already have.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

They told me they ran out of the blankets by the time I got there

Hmm.  I'd love to have been in the meeting where this was discussed.

"We have <X> Season Ticket holder accounts.  We need to think about what we're going to give them as thank you gifts."
 - "Hey, let's order <X-1,000> blankets."
"Why would we order 1,000 less blankets than the number of accounts?"
 - "Because, F'em!"
"Done!  Next agenda item: Which items should we replace in the team store so we can buy more blankets and charge the rest of our season ticket holders for them?"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 2

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

"We have <X> Season Ticket holder accounts.  We need to think about what we're going to give them as thank you gifts."
 - "Because, F'em!"
"Done!  Next agenda item: Which items should we replace in the team store so we can buy more blankets and charge the rest of our season ticket holders for them?"

lol 😂 I think they had other items too but I already had the other items as they were just previous gifts from past years it seemed. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2021 at 8:51 AM, ADLER said:

The best gifts I can remember were the North Texas green parkas in the early 2000's.

They were really nice quality, and you'll still see alumni wearing them during inclement weather events.

The best gift was the soft-side cooler. I still regularly use it. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

- "Because, F'em!"

I’m still laughing about this comment! Excited Gold GIF

• Upvote 1