CUSA Football Stadiums: Ranked 1-13

PlummMeanGreen

This list was compiled 2 years ago so I don’t think much would have changed with all these stadiums in 2 years.  
Wouldn’t some of us like to meet the one(s) at UnderDogsDynasty who picked a half empty photo of Apogee Stadium for this feature?🙃
 Also, their critics taking a swipe at UNT tailgating will make some wonder just when the UDD staff were even there to pass their most questionable judgement on our tailgating, too. (Did they just look at a photo of “The Hill” 4 hours before Tailgating began or what)?😆

(So........just win)?😊

🦅The photo below (& others similar online) were available when UDD’s Stadium article first came out.  

62A74878-5FCF-49D0-9535-CDDBC737D180.jpeg.eed1a6b7578f69c88eda78721243812a.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.underdogdynasty.com/platform/amp/2019/6/6/18536105/c-usa-football-stadiums-ranked-1-13-fiu-football-uab-utep-marshall-fau-la-tech-utsa

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to CUSA Football Stadiums: Ranked 1-13
20 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

This list was compiled 2 years ago so I don’t think much would have changed with all these stadiums in 2 years.  
Wouldn’t some of us like to meet the one(s) at UnderDogsDynasty who picked a half empty photo of Apogee Stadium for this feature?🙃
 Also, their critics taking a swipe at UNT tailgating will make some wonder just when the UDD staff were even there to pass their most questionable judgement on our tailgating, too. (Did they just look at a photo of “The Hill” 4 hours before Tailgating began or what)?😆

(So........just win)?😊

🦅The photo below (& others similar online) were available when UDD’s Stadium article first came out.  

62A74878-5FCF-49D0-9535-CDDBC737D180.jpeg.eed1a6b7578f69c88eda78721243812a.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.underdogdynasty.com/platform/amp/2019/6/6/18536105/c-usa-football-stadiums-ranked-1-13-fiu-football-uab-utep-marshall-fau-la-tech-utsa

This article is over 2 years old, but highlighted to me how many CUSA stadiums I’ve been to.  I hadn’t thought about that.  I’ve been to 5. 

@Mean Green Matt Have you been to all of them?

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

43 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

This article is over 2 years old, but highlighted to me how many CUSA stadiums I’ve been to.  I hadn’t thought about that.  I’ve been to 5. 

@Mean Green Matt Have you been to all of them?

I have not. It’s only FAU, Charlotte, Rice, Louisiana Tech, and Southern Miss for me. I don’t think I’m forgetting any.  Most away games have been non-conference for me. I haven’t even been to the Alamodome…not missing much there though. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I have not. It’s only FAU, Charlotte, Rice, Louisiana Tech, and Southern Miss for me. I don’t think I’m forgetting any.  Most away games have been non-conference for me. I haven’t even been to the Alamodome…not missing much there though. 

…and, of course, Apogee.  I’ve been to Apogee, LA Tech, Alamodome, FIU, and Rice.