Who is the QB Starter?

MeanGreen_MBA

I’m sure several FBS schools would be happy to have either. We may need both of them before it’s over with.
Yet it’s the entire Mean Green receivers corp who really excite me (along with our offensive line).
The 6’5” Georgia Bulldog 4 star transfer receiver (Bush) is really going to be interesting to watch.  (Just lob a pass & watch him jump up 6 feet to catch it).

Honestly, I can’t wait to watch pre-game drills next Saturday with what I anticipate could turn out to be a decent football team.  I will have my binocs on Phil Bennett during some of the game just to see his body language a la his days at Baylor. If he’s not cussing a bunch that means our defense is probably doing fine. 

🦅❇️🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Has he been named the starter at KU?  Haven’t heard yet.

I'm pretty sure KU is in such a bad place that they'll be announcing Air Bud as their next quarterback.

I have overweight 40 year old analyst as employees that could walk on at KU. And get a scholarship. In home Economics

KU is probably hoping that the season gets cancelled due to the hiring shortage. They obviously still need a coaching staff

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

On 8/28/2021 at 5:26 AM, greenminer said:

Ha! I think it was in the recent GMG.com podcast? I can't remember for sure, but someone with connections/presence within the practices is saying Ruder has overtaken top spot.

Let’s not use fan board opinions as our basis for confirming team news. 
In his recent interview, Seth said they were pretty much decided on a starter but were not ready to name him. Didn’t indicate at all which one it was. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 2

2 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Why even have a fan board then? The fun here is superstition, conjecture, well wishing, and hot headed ideas so big you could float to the moon on them.

Basically we are a Ouija board of sports. Not a lick of sense but all fun until someone summons the ancient evil spirit of RV

Is that really the spirit you’re most afraid of in this particular thread?  

C383730B-137F-4586-A573-26A440A35096.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4