North Texas Mean Green 2021 College Football Preview

greengal

MEGALOCKS Outlook:

This just might be CRAP OR GET OFF THE POT time for Seth Littrell. They showed promise a few years ago with back-to-back nine-win campaigns but have stubbed their toes the last two seasons. They look to have one of the better offenses in C-USA yet again but thinking about that defense keeps us up at night. The high-water mark is probably bowl eligibility by the skin of their teeth.

Season Win Total

Per 5Dimes July 26

Over 4 +105

Under 4 -125

read more:  https://megalocks.co/north-texas-mean-green-2021-college-football-preview/

• Lovely Take 2

greengal 

To me all of the college football rag mags follow each other’s lead. This story was done back in July featuring all the doom and gloom as the other stories about MG football.

I have been keeping up with the fall football training period. From what I have read about fall practice and talking to other first hand MG fans, the 2021 team is far better than what people may think!

The talent is there, the coaching staff is much improved, and the team is responding! This team is going to win more games than what the fans are expecting!

Keep the faith! Believe in the Mean Green!

• Upvote 2