North Texas Brand Value

Salsa_Verde

38 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

yeah, i don't know what this is based on, but TTU seems very high

Source?! 🥴

…..It seems the WSJ did so by analyzing “each program’s revenues and expenses along with cash-flow adjustments, risk assessments and growth projections.”

• Upvote 1

I grew up in West Texas and it is pretty much expected that you will attend Texas Tech.  I broke the tradition in our family and my sister followed.

Because the other major universities are so far away , everyone seems to jump on the Tech wagon.  So, it is not surprising that the brand is so strong.  After all, when you are the only one in the area, who are you going to cheer for?

• Upvote 3

Coach Andy Mac
This post was recognized by Coach Andy Mac!

"Uplifting."

tmjerm was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 20 points.

I really believe one of the biggest solutions to our issue is to improve the communal student experience.  Grant spoke to incoming freshmen at the Pit recently and that sort of thing is super helpful.  Get the students out to the games, instill pride, and win enough to keep them coming back.  We are a unique breed and we need to find the right way to celebrate it.  A bunch of middle class kids who scratch and claw for opportunity.  Celebrate entrepreneurism, the arts, and being underdogs and over achievers.  Culture is what it’s all about. We’ve got a cool one, we just need to shine a light on it more often.

• Upvote 4

On 8/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, ntexeagle said:

I grew up in West Texas and it is pretty much expected that you will attend Texas Tech.  I broke the tradition in our family and my sister followed.

Because the other major universities are so far away , everyone seems to jump on the Tech wagon.  So, it is not surprising that the brand is so strong.  After all, when you are the only one in the area, who are you going to cheer for?

New Mexico State

• Haha 1