Feeling good about the Mean Green

emmitt01

2 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I was thinking I heard softball was hosting Texas this season.  Right ?

Texas OU Okie State and Duke? That’s what I heard from Delong.

McCasland, like I’ve said before, is such a great person. Super friendly and talking to everyone. My favorite coach at NT by far.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

@emmitt01, I share your optimism and will cheers with any and all of the house's Green Kool Aid.

If SL and Co can just get their shit together - and I have faith this is the year - we could be entering an era of unprecedented Green Glory in Denton.

I don't remember feeling this good about our AD (Wren), and Men's BBall.  But we need football to complete this trifecta.  The non-money sports are doing quite well, too, if I understand things correctly.  That only sweetens the pot.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, greenminer said:

@emmitt01, I share your optimism and will cheers with any and all of the house's Green Kool Aid.

If SL and Co can just get their shit together - and I have faith this is the year - we could be entering an era of unprecedented Green Glory in Denton.

I don't remember feeling this good about our AD (Wren), and Men's BBall.  But we need football to complete this trifecta.  The non-money sports are doing quite well, too, if I understand things correctly.  That only sweetens the pot.

I would like to add Jared Mosley to that list. We not only hired what has turned out to be a great AD, but the assistant AD is a proven winner in his previous jobs. AND I've said this many times. Jared Mosley was my fantasy pick to replace RV before I ever heard the name Wren Baker.

AND to complete my list of great hires that NT made recently I would add the director of the GB, "Fessor" Daniel Cook.  You can't have a great game day experience without a great College-game-day Band. Thanks to "Fessor Cook" we now have that.

• Upvote 4