Tre Siggers Update

Coach Andy Mac

On 8/16/2021 at 12:04 PM, DentonStang said:

This is such a weird board sometimes. What illegal recruiting do you think needed to occur here?  Do you think SMU convinced a Siggers, who didn't want to transfer, to transfer, so they could add another player to one of their strongest positions?

Kids decide to transfer all the time. Maybe he didn't like something at UNT.  Maybe he want to move up to a program that's performing better and plays higher profile opponents.  Who knows.  Happens all the time and will happen more with no transfer penalty.  SMU has players who transferred up like Siggers and players who transferred down for playing time. The only thing unusual here is UNT's ability to take advantage of the transfer portal. 

I thought Siggers said that he always wanted to go to SMU. If so, I wish him well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

On 8/7/2022 at 12:11 AM, DentonStang said:

Big D Sig looking great early, excited to see old friends in Denton.  

We might be feigning disinterest here, but deep down I also know I can never get my nipples this hard on camera and feel so much jealousy and regret. Siggers is clearly living 100 down 35. 

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, dodgefan said:

That's a big scar on his right shoulder, besides that, he looks pretty thick.

Lizzo's ass is thick.  Doesn't mean it is good.

smuT and their fans are so desperate for attention that they post this crap over here.  Sad.

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

5 hours ago, wardly said:

I thought Siggers said that he always wanted to go to SMU. If so, I wish him well.

Yea, he always wanted to go to SMU but not because it is SMU, but because their running back coaches are always his former high school coaches or their sons. He wanted to play for Claude Mathis coming out of high school but allegedly didn’t have the grades so he settled on little ol UNT. Then when his grades got up, likely due to our academic staff, and since SMU had already hired his Duncanville coach’s son as RB coach, it was obvious where he wanted to go. But let’s not paint this fairy tale about guys from Desoto and Duncanville dreaming about growing up and playing for SMU. That simply isn’t true.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

Thought I'd continue my update on Big-D Sig for those following a (sort of) local boy made good.

Last game he came through for 54 yards on 12 carries, splitting time with multiple backs. He also came through with a TD.  Solid game leading to a dominant SMU victory over their opponent.

shawn michaels wrestling GIF by WWE

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

Thought I'd continue my update on Big-D Sig for those following a (sort of) local boy made good.

Last game he came through for 54 yards on 12 carries, splitting time with multiple backs. He also came through with a TD.  Solid game leading to a dominant SMU victory over their opponent.

He had a solid and balanced touchdown-to-fumble ratio.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3