'23 Edge Offer: Dixon Ryan; Faith Lutheran (Las Vegas, NV): No Rating Yet

UNTLifer

3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

And some damn good players. 

Pickett, Francis, Ragsdale and Vailea all come highly regarded.  I hope that translates to success on the field.  Pickett and Ragsdale didn't play much last year and Francis and Vailea are in their first year with the program.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:27 AM, UNTLifer said:

Pickett, Francis, Ragsdale and Vailea all come highly regarded.  I hope that translates to success on the field.  Pickett and Ragsdale didn't play much last year and Francis and Vailea are in their first year with the program.

Really excited about Pickett and some of the young DL talent. We have some young big-bodies with talent up there! 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Article from September

https://247sports.com/Article/Nevada-2023-DE-prospect-Dixon-Ryan-talks-North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-170049949/

"They just had Jaelon Darden go early in the draft," Ryan said. "It just shows that if you go to the best place for you, then anything is possible. I believe North Texas offers everything I need to be successful, and that's why they are sticking out to me right now."

Ryan hopes to make a decision soon, but after a whirlwind 2020, he just wants to continue getting his name out there during his junior season.

"I don't expect to drag things out; I want to have a more normal season to showcase what I've learned and improve my stats but ultimately just looking for the right fit,” Ryan said. “I remain humble, hungry, and motivated. I know that will help me get where I want to be."

• Upvote 1