Meangreenshow talks with Brett Vito about UNT football

Bowl games were mentioned in the video.

Here’s a Texas (PUF) school whose had some bowl difficulties.

The Texas A&M Aggies have appeared in 26 bowl games, including 13 since 1986. The Aggies have a 12-14 record, but have dropped their last four in a row, including last year's thrilling 43-41 OT loss in the snow in the Independence Bowl.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Glad the subject of professionalism came up. I get really tired of people getting mad at him for not being a shameless homer. That's the job of the SID.................😎

And I like the mustache too.

Yes and no on the first part. He was clearly referring to Matthew Brune of Meangreen247 on the professionalism part, and I think Brune has done a fantastic job and did many things that hasn’t been done here. At some point, you have to have good relationships with players and coaches. From what I’ve heard, many don’t like Brett. I don’t think Matthew spews unprofessional biased nonsense whatsoever.

Just didn’t think the shot at him was necessary, but yes I agree at the aspect of what Brett was talking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1