***North Texas Kickoff Celebration Sat. August 14th***

Harry

• Harry featured this topic
7 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

all tickets are digital but the parking passes will be available for pick up

Even Hub Club? 

I hate having to play with my phone twice to show a ticket between getting from the concourse back to my seat if I want to walk downstairs for some nachos.  So much easier with the plastic lanyards to show the door people on the first floor and the attendant just outside of the elevators.

Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

Edited by Pavlovs Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Even Hub Club? 

I hate having to play with my phone twice between getting from the concourse to my seat if I want to walk downstairs for some nachos.  So much easier with the plastic lanyards to show the door people on the first floor and the attendant just outside of the elevators.

i dont know about hub club. i am not that fancy 🙂 but the email said all tickets would be digital

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Even Hub Club? 

I hate having to play with my phone twice to show a ticket between getting from the concourse back to my seat if I want to walk downstairs for some nachos.  So much easier with the plastic lanyards to show the door people on the first floor and the attendant just outside of the elevators.

I would think Hub Club and Suites would be lanyard again

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Even Hub Club? 

cat monocle GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

Any word on a garage sale?  I kinda feel like they must have a lot of stuff taking up space.

Although we have these new facilities now so I’m sure there’s some big storage rooms too. 😂

Some old clothing that was only available to players/coaches (mostly everything) I would hope is available. I don’t see why they wouldn’t have one

• Upvote 1

I will be there. Might sound a little embarrassing but I have season tix and a tailgating spot to pick up and I'm only 24 and not many - well, none of my friends really give a damn about our football team. So if anyone is trying to meet up or something lmk. Would love to get to know some alums/students, my age or not, at games this year.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

8 hours ago, WanderingEagle said:

I will be there. Might sound a little embarrassing but I have season tix and a tailgating spot to pick up and I'm only 24 and not many - well, none of my friends really give a damn about our football team. So if anyone is trying to meet up or something lmk. Would love to get to know some alums/students, my age or not, at games this year.

I’m always willing to meet and hang with fellow NT fans. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, WanderingEagle said:

Our tailgate group, and me, would love to meet up! Love talking and getting to know more fans, especially if your others don’t care as much. We’ll be out there tailgating all home games, including the Friday night game haha

• Upvote 4

On 7/28/2021 at 10:27 PM, Moobs said:

Any word on a garage sale?  I kinda feel like they must have a lot of stuff taking up space.

Although we have these new facilities now so I’m sure there’s some big storage rooms too. 😂

On 7/28/2021 at 11:40 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Some old clothing that was only available to players/coaches (mostly everything) I would hope is available. I don’t see why they wouldn’t have one

Sorry.  No garage sale this year.  

image.png

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Sad 1
  • Pissed 1

On 7/29/2021 at 1:55 AM, WanderingEagle said:

W.E., gently coerce your friends to the home opener?  It will be a good crowd because it’s also Band Day & if not too hot I figure the Green Brigade will debut their fantastic new uniforms.

8B4FCD0D-BBD0-412E-806A-E063F7A4DF54.jpeg.0982b6b68dec5c47e67d008a184b8d9b.jpeg

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

6 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

W.E., gently coerce your friends to the home opener?  It will be a good crowd because it’s also Band Day & if not too hot I figure the Green Brigade will debut their fantastic new uniforms.

8B4FCD0D-BBD0-412E-806A-E063F7A4DF54.jpeg.0982b6b68dec5c47e67d008a184b8d9b.jpeg

i want the band to do their march through the parking lot again this year...missed it last year

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1