🟣TCU’s Jim Wacker Show...Coach explains TCU’s Loss to UNT (it’s a TCU highlights video so seems we beat the Frogs w/o scoring)?🙄

You who remember this game at Amon Carter Stadium please elaborate with notes about it if you will?
•••What year was this game? ••• Its final score?  ••• Anybody remember? 

Jim Wacker (may he RIP) said at the end of his show...“Baylor also had a tough loss” & that was the only way I knew North Texas had won from this video. (TCU was to play the Bears the next week for their homecoming game).

❇️🦅❇️

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to 🟣TCU’s Jim Wacker Show...Coach explains TCU’s Loss to UNT (it’s a TCU highlights video so seems we beat the Frogs w/o scoring)?🙄
47 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

I only do it to get under your skin.  I recall grumblings from your direction of my referencing our various uniform options as "kits" a year or two back and really enjoyed it. 💚

Football:

image.jpeg.76574f410be31a1f042512607fd26caf.jpeg

Soccer:

image.gif.431a24e48b56f4ccafc092a50e45350e.gif

I believe one of these wears “kits”.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 1

If I remember correctly, we switched to the wishbone at some point during this season.  I believe Bron Beal was our QB and Monte Moon was the fullback.  TCU didn't act like they knew what to do with the bone and/or had not worked on the option much.

Great day to be green.

19 hours ago, UNT86 said:

If I remember correctly, we switched to the wishbone at some point during this season.  I believe Bron Beal was our QB and Monte Moon was the fullback.  TCU didn't act like they knew what to do with the bone and/or had not worked on the option much.

Great day to be green.

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I remember that game well.  Lance White had a big game and Johnny Schindler completely destroyed a TCU player who was doing a crossing route.  Schindler hit him so hard that he caved in the guy's face mask.  The player was carried off the field.

• Upvote 3