Collin County Watching Party - Killarney’s Live

Big Z

All,

I spoke with the owner Rob yesterday and he is excited to have us back for the upcoming football watching parties. If you live in the area, stop by and have a beer or two, they even have live bands on the weekend. 

Address : 352 Town Place Fairview, TX 75069

Hours - Thursday 4pm to 2am, Friday 4pm to 2am and Saturday 4pm to 2am. Closed July 3rd* He will be opening up more days starting in August. 

image.png.29676f59348f0ac7e384fe2203003c42.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Big Z said:

All,

I spoke with the owner Rob yesterday and he is excited to have us back for the upcoming football watching parties. If you live in the area, stop by and have a beer or two, they even have live bands on the weekend. 

Address : 352 Town Place Fairview, TX 75069

Hours - Thursday 4pm to 2am, Friday 4pm to 2am and Saturday 4pm to 2am. Closed July 3rd* He will be opening up more days starting in August. 

image.png.29676f59348f0ac7e384fe2203003c42.png

Great news!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

If we ever need a venue change, we may consider Wing Bucket in McKinney.

That place is awesome. I’m never in McKinney, but I went a few weeks ago and it was fantastic. Only if it was closer to Denton…

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork

6 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

That place is awesome. I’m never in McKinney, but I went a few weeks ago and it was fantastic. Only if it was closer to Denton…

I love going there when I'm in McKinney. Their wings, tenders, and ribs are huge. They're still a young company and expanding. I need one in Burleson or Mansfield 

• Upvote 1