Saskatchewan is very high on former UNT QB Mason Fine

meangreen11

Saskatchewan is high on (young quarterback) Mason Fine. He throws well on the run. He’s actually a lot like [Cody] Fajardo, only smaller. He just needs to be a little more consistent with his accuracy.

DRC (updated with story): Jeff Koonz leaving UNT's staff for Ole Miss,  source confirms - Mean Green Football - GoMeanGreen.com

read more:  https://3downnation.com/2021/06/23/insider-talk-cfl-revenue-sharing-player-retirements-riders-quarterbacks/

Edited by meangreen11
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

• meangreen11 changed the title to Saskatchewan is very high on former UNT QB Mason Fine
32 minutes ago, GrayEagle said:

I hope that Mason can make the squad but I hear that Saskatchewan just signed former Denver first round pick Paxton Lynch.

I remember Paxton Lynch at Memphis. He set an NCAA record by passing for 7 touchdowns in the first half against SMU in a 63-0 victory. Odd stat is that he only had 9 completions, finishing 9 of 14 for 222 yards when benched.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, ADLER said:

I remember Paxton Lynch at Memphis. He set an NCAA record by passing for 7 touchdowns in the first half against SMU in a 63-0 victory. Odd stat is that he only had 9 completions, finishing 9 of 14 for 222 yards when benched.

Paxton's 7 TDs in a half was a tie with previous record-setter Giovanni Vizza (fr, UNT vs. Navy, 2007).

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1

9 hours ago, ADLER said:

What year was Paxton drafted and how long was he in the NFL?

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Danish43 said:

What year was Paxton drafted and how long was he in the NFL?

He was drafted in the first round of the 2016 Draft by Denver and played until the 2020 season when Pittsburgh cut him.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2021 at 7:35 PM, meangreen11 said:

Saskatchewan is high on (young quarterback) Mason Fine. He throws well on the run. He’s actually a lot like [Cody] Fajardo, only smaller. He just needs to be a little more consistent with his accuracy.

I found this to be an odd comment.

Go get 'em Mr. Fine!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1