Away Game Tickets

Magic95Fan

14 hours ago, Magic95Fan said:

Just bought our plane tickets to Missouri but want to get game tix in hand soon too.

Just got ours plane tix a few weeks ago too.  We're flying into Kansas City and driving over.  Haven't heard anything about away tix.  I think its rare UNT sells out their allotment.  Even for the Arkansas game they didn't and that felt like it was a huge attendance away game.

We may fly to Miami for the FIU game just to experience South Florida for a weekend.  We've also enjoyed the gameday atmosphere in Hattiesburg in the past, but its always rare that any Green is there.  Getting there from Dallas is always difficult, and I think AA stopped flying into Hattiesburg/Laurel Airport.  We may fly to Gulfport and drive over.  Depends how cringe the team looks by then.  

We'll probably drive to all the away driving distance games.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Just got ours plane tix a few weeks ago too.  We're flying into Kansas City and driving over.  Haven't heard anything about away tix.  I think its rare UNT sells out their allotment.  Even for the Arkansas game they didn't and that felt like it was a huge attendance away game.

We may fly to Miami for the FIU game just to experience South Florida for a weekend.  We've also enjoyed the gameday atmosphere in Hattiesburg in the past, but its always rare that any Green is there.  Getting there from Dallas is always difficult, and I think AA stopped flying into Hattiesburg/Laurel Airport.  We may fly to Gulfport and drive over.  Depends how cringe the team looks by then.  

We'll probably drive to all the away driving distance games.

Yeah Hattiesburg and Miami all depend on how the season is going. I plan on driving to Ruston, Dallas, and Houston. Booking the plane ticket and hotel next month when I have more points available for the Missouri game. Apparently, if you leave out of DFW, you can fly directly into Columbia via their regional airport using American and or United. Seems weird but I’ll look more into it.

I called the ticket office a few weeks ago about away tickets, and was told that more closer to the season is when they would sell. So I guess when we pick up season tickets in August, that’s where we ask and get some.

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Will SMU be an away game?🤔🤭🙃

The 500(?) member strong UNT Green Brigade Marching Band will be at Ford showing off their new unis’ (unless it’s 105 heat index at kick-off). 

Speaking of the band, they’re going to SMU and Louisiana Tech with close to full bands apparently. I was also told a pep band, like basketball, could be going to Rice depending on the season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for dredging up an old thread started by me, but away game tickets are on sale now for those that didn't get an email. 

My group couldn't wait and we ended up buying tix through Mizzou's office, but here is the NT ticket office prices.

SMU- $50

Louisiana Tech- $25

Missouri- $75

Rice- $30

Southern Miss- $40

Florida International- $30

• Upvote 3