Club Seat question

Trying to figure out best solution. I had club seats previously and loved them but a couple things have changed.

1. I'm traveling and may not be able to make all the games and.

2. It's just me now and I don't have a significant other; also I really don't want to buy 2 and try to find a second every game.

Can you buy single game tickets for the club level seats?

Thx for the help.

• Upvote 2

As I understand, single game Club seats are available, if available, on a first come/first served basis.  Seats must be purchased by a Club member with the max seats available equal to the number of seats held by the member.  There is no guarantee as to location.  Price appx $125-175 per game.  

Others may have more/betterbinformatiob.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 6:55 PM, greenjoe said:

As I understand, single game Club seats are available, if available, on a first come/first served basis.  Seats must be purchased by a Club member with the max seats available equal to the number of seats held by the member.  There is no guarantee as to location.  Price appx $125-175 per game.  

Others may have more/betterbinformatiob.

Anecdotally, I've only had 2 club seats for a few seasons now and bought as much as 4 extra tix before.  I've heard this rule, but I assumed as long as you were waving money (especially at $125 a tix for one game) the fine folks at the ticket office wouldn't leave you hanging.

There also isn't more than 10-15 other regulars in my section and the ticket office always tell me that its "almost sold out" and "we can't get you extra tickets next to you".  I've had people in the seats next to me 1 time in 4 seasons worth of games.

I also can facilitate helping you get tickets if needed.  I did not need any sponsorship when I got mine though.  

• Upvote 1

I always thought it was very good.  (Even the box lunch during COVID was better than your general run of the mill box lunch, but I hope that’s over).  Linen table cloth and napkin.  Usually, the entree had something to do with the opponent (chicken vs UTSA,  Tex-Mex vs UTEP, horse meat vs Southern Meth ).  Great desert selection.  

• Upvote 2

On 6/24/2021 at 6:31 PM, ScreamingEaglesFan said:

Trying to figure out best solution. I had club seats previously and loved them but a couple things have changed.

1. I'm traveling and may not be able to make all the games and.

2. It's just me now and I don't have a significant other; also I really don't want to buy 2 and try to find a second every game.

Can you buy single game tickets for the club level seats?

Thx for the help.

Its hard to get tickets for single games. At 78 I just dropped my club seats after having them since day one because I have the same problem getting someone to go.  { my wife doesn't go] However I will  split the cost of either one or two tickets. You can pick what you want and I will take the rest.[ wardly1943@gmail.com]

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ScreamingEaglesFan said:

I'm curious had anyone heard if they're bringing back the buffet style spread or if it'll still just be box style lunches. 

In the past it was really good, but I'll be less than impressed if they use the Covid crutch for box lunches.

Honestly haven't heard much from the program compared to how they communicated in the past, especially to ticketholders.  I'd assume they'll have more info by the time they do the in person Summer ticket pickup (which I'm not sure is actually confirmed yet either).  I'm glad they managed to keep the food going via box lunches but I very much hope that's over with.  Honestly from a cost perspective I can't imagine its cheaper than a buffet setup.

15 hours ago, meangreen11 said:

Can anyone give their impressions of the food service and experience there in the club?  Has it improved or stayed the same in the past years?

The buffet was always top notch.  There was usually prime rib at least one game if not the first and the last game.  There's also included coffee and included fountain sodas which are a nice touch.  The bar pricing is somewhere in between your local neighborhood watering hole prices and a Dallas Cowboys game day bar price.  The liquor and wine isn't cheap, but its there if the $6 16oz canned beer isn't what you're looking for.  For the price of the Hub Club tickets you probably can't find an similar game day experience in all of C-USA.  I've taken Big12 and SEC friends and they're always amazed at lil old UNT's really nice Club Level game day setup.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Ken14 said:

How does one pick up "upper deck" seats for single games? Im out of town and have to pick & choose when I can make an Apogee trip......

I think you have to find someone selling their Hub Club tix or get a HC ticket holder to buy you extras through their account.  I don't think they sell singles.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I think you have to find someone selling their Hub Club tix or get a HC ticket holder to buy you extras through their account.  I don't think they sell singles.

Thanks......I do appreciate it.

• Upvote 1