Dylan McKeon 6-3 SG. Sachse HS

• Cooley changed the title to Dylan McKeon 6-3 SG. Sachse HS

I know you (the downvote) are most likely being and ass that hides in anonymity, but why downvote a simple question? Would be so nice is the mods were not afraid that letting us see who uses what "vote" would limit their clicks.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Walk-on or scholarship? 

Walk on

51 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I know you (the downvote) are most likely being and ass that hides in anonymity, but why downvote a simple question? Would be so nice is the mods were not afraid that letting us see who uses what "vote" would limit their clicks.

We used to. It’s not a system anyone should expect we will go back to. Best suggestion is to just ignore it, because there is a serial downvoter in the BB forum and they have been doing it for years, and probably will continue to do so.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Ask Question GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2