Mean Green Twitter Updates

That shirt is sooooooo nice!!!!! And so is Abou!! 
Baby Shaq AKA Kenneth Lofton needs to take after Abou! He was probably mid 40s when he got here, but now he’s looking like he’s ready to run the conference down low.

I think this is the most excited I’ve been for a basketball season in a LONG time.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

22 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

A couple offseason tweets the last couple days, showing the new team getting some early practices going.

Rasheed Browne and Hameir Wright signings announced

Practice shots. Not sure who that is with Thomas Bell.

Abou looking ready for more workload this year

Excited to see what Abou can do next year! 4 more years for him and he could really shine! The future. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

That shirt is sooooooo nice!!!!! And so is Abou!! 
Baby Shaq AKA Kenneth Lofton needs to take after Abou! He was probably mid 40s when he got here, but now he’s looking like he’s ready to run the conference down low.

I think this is the most excited I’ve been for a basketball season in a LONG time.

Why do you think Lofton would be a better ballplayer at a lower weight?

His size with his agility is what makes him a special player.   

He might be better at a significantly lower weight, but he also could be a lot easier to defend.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Why do you think Lofton would be a better ballplayer at a lower weight?

His size with his agility is what makes him a special player.   

He might be better at a significantly lower weight, but he also could be a lot easier to defend.  

Well he averaged just around 22 minutes per game, I could imagine if he slimmed down a bit he could be even better. He was looking really tired after playing 29 minutes in the Saturday game against us. 

He could put on more muscle and lose the fat, and be more dominant than Bassey... who knows, but it's something I think could be beneficial. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watching Lofton play if you can play him tough in the beginning he gets frustrated.   If he gets going early he is hard to stop but he cant play 40 minutes.

Are we going back to the normal schedule this season or is Judy going to be a front runner and have the teams play twice at home.  I don't like that format.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1