CollegeFootballNews.com UNT Preview

UNTLifer

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

https://collegefootballnews.com/2021/06/north-texas-college-football-preview-2021

"It’s going to be fun no matter what."

Pretty pedestrian review and analysis.  No mention of the deep receiving corps other than Bush being signed as a transfer.

Ditto the above !    After a totally bummed out, locked down covid19 year we are back on board with our season tickets in Section 106 .  I am ready for pre-game warm ups, kick off, hot dogs, cold beer and beautiful drop dead UNT babes. It’s football season and because it’s UNT football we’re all going to cheer, cry, laugh , bitch our butts off and keep  coming back for more.  GO MEAN GREEN - I know a top twenty ranking is calling us !!!

• Upvote 6

On 6/10/2021 at 1:15 AM, cogido said:

Ditto the above !    After a totally bummed out, locked down covid19 year we are back on board with our season tickets in Section 106 .  I am ready for pre-game warm ups, kick off, hot dogs, cold beer and beautiful drop dead UNT babes. It’s football season and because it’s UNT football we’re all going to cheer, cry, laugh , bitch our butts off and keep  coming back for more.  GO MEAN GREEN - I know a top twenty ranking is calling us !!!

Hopefully Fletchers Corny dogs are back because those things are so good. 

• Upvote 2

The defensive analysis is painful.  I didn’t realize how awful the MG defense really was, I mean I saw the games but…obviously the big question “is Bennet still relevant?”  If ol Phil can improve this defense we should be more competitive, especially with those offensive stats, all those points averaged…allow a few scores less per game and we may be into something.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ChiefTenBeers2015 said:

The defensive analysis is painful.  I didn’t realize how awful the MG defense really was, I mean I saw the games but…obviously the big question “is Bennet still relevant?”  If ol Phil can improve this defense we should be more competitive, especially with those offensive stats, all those points averaged…allow a few scores less per game and we may be into something.  

Expect the offense to do less this year… because they will have the ball for less time because the defense is improved under PB. 

• Upvote 2