❇️North Texas Metro Population Now Almost At 8,000,000—All 1.5 Hours or Less From Fabulous Apogee Stadium! UNT Located In Boom Population Center Larger Than 38 States!

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to ❇️🦅North Texas Metro Population Almost At 8,000,000—All 1.5 Hours or Less From Fabulous Apogee Stadium! UNT Located In Boom Population Center Larger Than 38 States!
11 hours ago, Cougar King said:

And still can't fill up a 30k seat stadium. Those numbers are meaningless otherwise.

No, those numbers are quite meaningful, Cougar King, & anyone who took a college marketing classes  or 2 knows they are.  By the way, were you OK with the crowd at fabulous Apogee Stadium vs UH couple years back?  

🤔 CK, I do have to ask if you have a life other than being on GMG & acting sorta’ adolescent at times?
Seems you spend much of your time on this forum looking thru UNT’s small rear view mirror while most of us here are looking ahead through a much larger (& yes, green-tinted) front window going forward.  

Fact still remains that UH, SMU, Tulsa, Memphis, Tulane & similar are still (just like UNT) all Group of 5 schools at the end of the day. Not one seems to have a map to get back in a P5 existence unless it would be as a Major Independent.  So y’all can all just sit in a circle, hands in laps, call your league a P5 & even lie about being one in an AAC TV commercial but fact remains you still can’t take spots off a leopard with TV commercials trying to convince the world y’all are Lion Kings.
••• BACK TO GMG....Again, why does it seem every time anything good or what could be construed as positive sounding about UNT how “WALA!”—ol’ Coog’ King is suddenly on this  forum like a human pop-up ad flexing that muscle between his ears as he reminds all how UH is light years ahead of everyone else, but (honestly).......if that were the case—why did a small private university  in Fort Worth with less than 6,000 undergrad students get yalls spot in the Big 12?  

❇️🦅❇️

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

No, those numbers are quite meaningful & anyone who took a college marketing class knows they are.  By the way, were you OK with the crowd at Apogee Stadium vs UH couple years back?  

🤔 Cougar King, do you have a life other than being on GMG & acting sorta’ adolescent at times?  You spend much of your time on this forum looking thru UNT’s small rear view mirror while most of us here are looking ahead or forward through a much larger (& yes, green-tinted) front window.  

Fact still remains UH, SMU, Tulsa, Memphis, Tulane & similar are still (just like UNT) all Group of 5 schools at the end of the day. Not one has a map to get back in a P5 existence unless it would be as a Major Independent.  So y’all can all just sit in a circle, hands in laps, call your league a P5 & even lie about being one in an AAC TV commercial but you still can’t take spots off a leopard with a TV commercial.
Still every time anything good or positive sounding is posted about UNT then “Wala”—ol’ Coog’ King is suddenly  here on GMG like a human pop-up ad flexing that muscle between his ears reminding all how UH is light years ahead of everyone else, but (honestly) if that were the case—why did a small private school with less than 6,000 undergrad students (like TCU) get yalls spot in the Big 12?  

❇️🦅❇️

She just likes to stir the pot…she’s not posting on killerfrogs or texags or orangebloods as they would laugh at her posts about UH belonging as a P5. Instead, she comes here because we can’t even compete with them when we do play and it makes us look much worse in her eyes. It’s really pathetic—it’s basically the equivalent of someone who rents an apartment and has a lot of debt, but drives by the homeless shelter to make fun of them for being down right now. Both Texas State and UTSA beat them badly in Houston in the last decade…I highly doubt they ever see these kinds of posts, but then again, I wouldn’t peg her as being really in tune with reality; either…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to ❇️North Texas Metro Population Now Almost At 8,000,000—All 1.5 Hours or Less From Fabulous Apogee Stadium! UNT Located In Boom Population Center Larger Than 38 States!
11 hours ago, Cougar King said:

How this DFW booming population in the shadows of the UNT campus thread could turn into a Cougar King negative about UNT or a subliminal  “Fire Littrell” thread beats the hell out of me.🤠😆🤣

Hey!  I like Seth Littrell & those two 9-2 seasons in a row which showed many he could do this even in OldDenton/NewDenton plus I  hope he’s here another 10 years coaching ranked Mean Green teams quite frankly & I know— don’t call you Frank;  but I wIll add this—no more North Texas Metroplex booming population threads from me. 🙄😊

❇️🦅❇️ GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

🤔 CK, I do have to ask if you have a life other than being on GMG & acting sorta’ adolescent at times?
Seems you spend much of your time on this forum looking thru UNT’s small rear view mirror    

❇️🦅❇️

She isn't even allowed on UH's website, so she comes over here to attempt throwing shade.

2019: 

UH average attendance was 64% of TDECUXYVQZ Stadium's capacity

UNT's average attendance was 69% of Apogee's capacity.

Stats are fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

She isn't even allowed on UH's website, so she comes over here to attempt throwing shade.

2019: 

Stats are fun.

Halfway through this term, sort of. Truthful Art Chapter 5&6 | by Richard  Arcas | Medium

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

2019: 

Stats are Nice.

Approve South Park GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

19 hours ago, Cougar King said:

And still can't fill up a 30k seat stadium. Those numbers are meaningless otherwise.

Attendance is affecting a lot of college football programs across the board. Heck even Alabama was having attendance problems with the students. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/college/2020/01/10/college-football-attendance-decline-ncaa

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Attendance is affecting a lot of college football programs across the board. Heck even Alabama was having attendance problems with the students. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/college/2020/01/10/college-football-attendance-decline-ncaa

Exactly--the games take way too long because we play glorified 7-on-7 and the clock stops on every incompletion, first down, and going OOB. The NFL has this right--keep the clock moving continuously until there are 5 minutes to go in each half, IIRC...

To go to a game these days, the tickets aren't cheap, the parking isn't cheap, the concessions aren't cheap, and its gonna take 4 hours for the game to get played, without you even talking about the time to actually travel to the game and then get home. When you have a family with young children, it gets very difficult to find the time and money to invest in a game that takes that long, ESPECIALLY with most games being easily accessed at home in some media platform.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

She just likes to stir the pot…she’s not posting on killerfrogs or texags or orangebloods as they would laugh at her posts about UH belonging as a P5. Instead, she comes here because we can’t even compete with them when we do play and it makes us look much worse in her eyes. It’s really pathetic—it’s basically the equivalent of someone who rents an apartment and has a lot of debt, but drives by the homeless shelter to make fun of them for being down right now. Both Texas State and UTSA beat them badly in Houston in the last decade…I highly doubt they ever see these kinds of posts, but then again, I wouldn’t peg her as being really in tune with reality; either…

I'm banned from Orangebloods, TexAgs, Baylor's old board, and Killerfrogs doesn't really take my bait so I gave up there.

Also you keep referring to me as a female in an attempt to insult me. Being a woman is not an insult. Surely you must be homophobic and/or transphobic.

@PlummMeanGreen isn't really worth responding to because my eyes can't take the colorful fonts and long essays 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I'm banned from Orangebloods, TexAgs, Baylor's old board, and Killerfrogs doesn't really take my bait so I gave up there.

Also you keep referring to me as a female in an attempt to insult me. Being a woman is not an insult. Surely you must be homophobic and/or transphobic.

@PlummMeanGreen isn't really worth responding to because my eyes can't take the colorful fonts and long essays 

🤢Hey! I no longer use color fonts.🤫 I only do the epistles when I can’t 😴 sleep.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Good to see you are proud of your "douche-ness."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1