Non-offer visitors

I noticed some players visiting that don’t seem to have offers so I thought it might be useful to have a thread for those players. 
Looks like Seth Martin brought along a couple of other Everyman linemen on his visit so I will start with them. 

‘22 Adrian Anderson

’23 Kevin Allen

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

are there any football camps going on at. UNT this summer?   Just noticed the guy at the SMUT camp giving a shout out to SL.  Are we at the SMUT camps coach wise?

NT is at the SMUt camp recruiting 

• Upvote 2

Many on this forum will attest that some of the best Mean Green talent we’ve seen in Denton thru the decades (that UNT coaches developed) were “walk-on’s” & some would make All Conference teams while wearing the Mean Green.  That group came to the UNT campus hungry & left satisfied & with a degree.  

Across the NCAA I‘d wonder how many of that elite group of “walk on’s” made All Pro teams in the NFL?

❇️🦅❇️ GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

Was not sure  .........

What is the difference between an official visit and an unofficial visit?

Any visit to a college campus by a college-bound student-athlete or his or her parents paid for by the college is an official visit. Visits paid for by college-bound student-athletes or their parents are unofficial visits.

During an official visit the college can pay for transportation to and from the college for the prospect, lodging and three meals per day for both the prospect and the parent or guardian, as well as reasonable entertainment expenses including three tickets to a home sports event.

The only expenses a college-bound student-athlete may receive from a college during an unofficial visit are three tickets to a home sports event.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Jake Strong 2023 QB from Northwest High School https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Strong-46101974/

Even with no offer, I’m really high on him. Hopefully we offer when we can. A steal IMO

Just picked up an offer from WKy.

• Upvote 1