🏈 Will North Texas Reschedule the Texas A&M & Houston Games ?

Can’t future schedules be manipulated to do anything you want them to do?  
I believe the pendulum for being competitive outside CUSA is going our direction; especially when this present group gets the 2021 season of experience under their belt.

In our history I don’t think North Texas has ever recruited as many who had as much P5 interests & I believe a very deserving UNT constituency will be the beneficiaries.

Of course, there are reasons for more P5 recruits interest & here are 2 of them.
D22DF0F2-7498-43B0-8034-B84F1893BD5D.jpeg.72a1c09118cd3f287d7b0d797ee48bf2.jpegFE0ADA33-1D82-4764-A8AD-ABD1D2582972.jpeg.e993d5ada5a56827d3332f261fb1fca1.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think we owe a game @ UH to fulfill the H&H contract. I guess we'll see if it gets scheduled, my guess is yes.

A&M was a RV-scheduled guarantee game, WB has gotten us out of that business.  Only unreturned games left are @Mizzou this year and @Wisconsin in I think 2025.  It would be nice if we could find an opponent that Wisconsin would accept as a replacement and get out of that one freeing up a date for another future H&H series.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1