Still stings and I love it

U Ark is a very popular choice for kids throughout Texas and my daughters high school is no exception.  Having been there I can see why.  That said, there is no reason UNT can't emulate some of what makes it a fun destination school.  We will never be in the SEC but we do have an advantage in proximity.

• Upvote 2

That summer my in-laws (Buckeye fans) gifted me and my father-in-law club tickets to the Ohio State vs TCU game at AT&T Stadium, which was played the same day of course. 

Sadly I missed out on this glorious day in UNT history, but I still had a great time!  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

One of the most memorable sporting events in my lifetime! GMG 

1876F950-679D-4F72-9F3B-1924B64E4884.png

Where's the "after halftime" photo, showing how many had left?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I missed this game.  I missed seeing the BeaTles.  2 of my biggest regrets.

Well, greenjoe, I watched the game at SUMG & his faithful dog’s Argyle living room.  Doggie barked at me a few times when she thought I’d gotten out of hand, especially when they pulled “the Play” out of the hat & our other touchdowns. 

A HS buddy of mine from Alvin & me (plus my date one Cele Fick😳of Friendswood & her best friend) all 4 went to to see John, Paul George & Ringo arrive at Houston’s International  Airport. They had their concert at the old Sam Houston Coliseum in downtown H-town. There were 10,000 screaming teens at the airport to give the Fab5 a big ol’ Texas howdy.  We did not see the concert—couldn’t get tickets.  

❇️🦅❇️

Edited by PlummMeanGreen