( any word on Bussey ? )

greenjoe

16 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Agreed. Came back from a major injury and didn’t do much. He's not getting drafted. 

Doesn't help that since Jaelon got drafted, there were actually fairly few WRs taken. its like 50 spots later now and I think it was only 2 or 3 that came off the board since. That does not bode well for Bussey.

23 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I mean.... Have you even been to galveston? I take my kids for beach trips there as a form of punishment.

Straight A's? Disney.

Oh, is that a B? Roach infested galveston condo it is

You have to go to West Beach or Pirates Beach in Galveston.

1 minute ago, Venson said:

https://www.khon2.com/sports/former-hawaii-football-receiver-rico-bussey-signs-undrafted-free-agent-deal-with-pittsburgh-steelers/

However as a Steelers fan I am not seeing it anywhere on their site or board. They only mention three UDFAs. This is the only news source that I have found it on.

Now it is there on their site.

https://www.steelers.com/news/steelers-add-eight-undrafted-free-agents

20 minutes ago, Venson said:

https://www.khon2.com/sports/former-hawaii-football-receiver-rico-bussey-signs-undrafted-free-agent-deal-with-pittsburgh-steelers/

However as a Steelers fan I am not seeing it anywhere on their site or board. They only mention three UDFAs. This is the only news source that I have found it on.

Well that continues to show how wrong the analysts were on Darden!

• Upvote 2

On 5/1/2021 at 7:51 PM, Udomann said:

I mean.... Have you even been to galveston? I take my kids for beach trips there as a form of punishment.

Straight A's? Disney.

Oh, is that a B? Roach infested galveston condo it is

In all fairness have you ever had to deal with Hawaiians? I've met more pleasant rattle snakes. People go to Galveston for the beer and sun but at least they are typically nice. I can't say I will ever spend a dime to go to Hawaii again but always have a ball in filthy Galveston. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1