'22 OLB Offer: Duncan Parham II; Norman North (OK): 3 star - .8366

UNTLifer

6'4" 220lbs.

Also holds offers from Air Force, Army, Columbia, Dartmouth, Eastern Michigan, Georgetown, Penn, Kansas and Tulsa

https://247sports.com/player/duncan-parham-ii-46113029/

(High school of current TE Jake Roberts)

Noticed on Twitter that Roberts is trying to get him to Denton.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/2022-LB-Duncan-parham-talks-recruitment-senior-year-North-Texas-Mean-GReen-football-169547647/

"My recruitment is open right now,” Parham said. “I'm honestly focused on my team. I've realized if I do what I need to do, the right school will find me. I'm just looking for the right fit for me but also the right fit for the team to show what I'm capable of doing.”

Parham made a note of a few schools that have checked in on him this summer that have left a lasting impression out of all his offers. The four schools he named were North Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma State, and Missouri.

Parham did mention during the season he would like to check out North Texas since it's so close and has really taken an interest in what the Mean Green are building under Littrell. 

"It's something special. I can feel it. I definitely want to swing by campus with it being so close sometime during the season," said Parham. “This summer wasn't what I planned, but I've got to control what I control, and the rest will take care of itself. “

• Upvote 6

• 5 months later...