Congrats to UNT Cheer!

meangreen11

Real question, does this group of cheerleaders actually take part in NT games?  I know that individuals probably do, but does this group appear as an unit at NT contests?

Or are they in reality a sports team that was put together for competition and not actually a cheer squad that you can see on the sidelines of a football or basketball game.  

In any case, congrats to the team for another national championship.

To me, to generate any interest in UNT athletics as a whole, more people need to show interest in everything UNT. North Texas Cheer wins a national championship and other than the few who comment here, no one cares. I bet if this was Texas, they would have at least a 1000 who care. We have to show that we care about all of UNT in order to get the best kids to come here. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2