1972 Project - NT Uni Concept

jdennis82

On 4/8/2021 at 3:21 PM, jdennis82 said:

Came across this and found it to be a nice, clean way to implement the diving eagle on the jersey elements...

image.png.bf6f47860ab20f508176235969791f52.png

The site's constructed in a way to let you play around with various color combinations involving white, green, and black...

https://colinturner95.wixsite.com/1972project/north-texas-mean-green

Not a fan of the unis, but I'll give you big props for knowing how to properly place the SOW on the helmet. Something the actual football program hasn't been able to figure out the last few years. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 3

5 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Not a fan of the unis, but I'll give you big props for knowing how to properly place the SOW on the helmet. Something the actual football program hasn't been able to figure out the last few years. 

Yeah I know what you’re talking about. Next to the ear hole

6EB3EAD3-6115-4F8A-9748-8F3BED104E0C.jpeg

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Yeah I know what you’re talking about. Next to the ear hole

6EB3EAD3-6115-4F8A-9748-8F3BED104E0C.jpeg

No, I love those. I’m talking about these. The SOW is way too big. It’s awkward looking because the SOW is placed so low and wraps around the back of the helmet. When viewing from the front it looks like we have blank helmets. 
image.jpeg.dbdfc083bdbc9fcb4e5a7bdd929b6490.jpeg

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

No, I love those. I’m talking about these. The SOW is way too big. It’s awkward looking because the SOW is placed so low and wraps around the back of the helmet. When viewing from the front it looks like we have blank helmets. 

One wraps too far around the back of the head, the other is cut off - looks more like the end of a wing.  Wish there was some happy medium between the two.  Viewable from the side and manages the entirety of the SOW.

• 3 weeks later...