20-21 MBB team

Looks like it will be big reshuffle of the deck.   We win and we still lose players to the portal.   I think Grant has his hands full coming into next year.  Hope we can find the next Reese and Hamlet on the portal.  Coach Mac does not shy away from good teams so I think 20 games next year maybe a bit of a stretch.  I have not kept up with our conference mates but have they had the turn over we have had?  I want the good times to continue to roll in Denton.

• Sad 1

I do think it would be wise to recognize that McCasland is a great coach, but he’s gonna need this upcoming year to just be a developmental one. Our next best shot at winning CUSA in any form probably won’t be until 2023. But he’s gonna be our coach and I believe in him to make this work here again...

• Upvote 1