Bears or Bulldogs?

emmitt01

As a UTEP graduate (undergrad and UNT graduate school), I have to go for the ZAGS. UTEP  (Texas Western at the time)is the only university from Texas to have won the NCAA D-1 crown and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Though Coach Haskins would be pleased with the Baylor Defense. 

Edited by UNT Family Man

I would generally be for Baylor, but I’d kind of hate to see Gonzaga’s phenomenal season go down in flames like other undefeated teams who couldn’t seal the deal.  If they win, they will have to mentioned among the best of all time.

I would like to see the Zags go down even if it is to my least favorite Texas team.

Baylor should probably be on long term suspension, but here they are playing for the national championship.  

Gonzaga is not the Cinderella team some think it is, they are a basketball factory on the order of Alabama in football.

Not fond of either team, but will root for the Texas team over a West Coast school. 

• Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

Baylor beat Villanova that beat us so by that logic I would normally root for the Bears. But I just can’t due to some of the reasons others have posted here. My parents were married & lived in Spokane for a few years so Go Zags!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT Family Man said:

As a UTEP graduate (undergrad and UNT graduate school), I have to go for the ZAGS. UTEP  (Texas Western at the time)is the only university from Texas to have won the NCAA D-1 crown and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Though Coach Haskins would be pleased with the Baylor Defense. 

55 years is long enough. Let's raise Texas's profile as a basketball state (not over football, but at least raise the profile of basketball).

I even rooted for A&M when the ladies won the title. Honestly, I think SMU is the only Texas team I wouldn't root for in a national championship.

• Upvote 1