Texas Tech brother in law claiming

11 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Anyone else starting to get worried? Maybe it’s just me

The odds of keeping McCasland seem low, to be perfectly honest.  This is just a hunch, but since we're not hearing anything about current players announcing that they will return or outside players committing to transfer in (while a LOT of movement is happening around the country), then I suspect that the general assumption is that he won't be back.  But, I think we have an excellent candidate already on staff to take over in the event that he leaves.  Or, if we want to look externally, I think our budget presents some intriguing possibilities.  So, I wouldn't exactly say that I'm worried--but a little sad, sure, since I really like McCasland. 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

That's a stretch assumption since the linked article is a "list of candidates Texas Tech might consider".

Now, does McCasland deserve that look?  Absolutely, he's earned it, but it doesn't mean he's at the top of their list.  McCasland might go and he might not, but I also trust Baker to have a list ready as well.

• Upvote 2