DRC: UNT added Southlake Carroll S Cinque Williams, thanks largely to former QB, Carroll coach Riley Dodge

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

So anything below a 4 star- .9200 rated player is not acceptable but you are upset over losing low three star players with one other FBS offer? I don’t get it. 

Now I would love all of our portal signees to meet this criteria, but is that realistic?  Also, if Bush is your benchmark, why are you upset over us losing Williams and missing out on Cage?

We are 117 nationally and 12 ranked in conference. UTSA is 2nd in conference. We loose Cage to UTSA and a kid transfers out and goes to UTSA!!! The strategy was to wait late and pick up star transfers and that is what I expect. With 6 slots left and the high number of transfers still available, Yes I expect Bush type quality!  

18 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

We are 117 nationally and 12 ranked in conference. UTSA is 2nd in conference. We loose Cage to UTSA and a kid transfers out and goes to UTSA!!! The strategy was to wait late and pick up star transfers and that is what I expect. With 6 slots left and the high number of transfers still available, Yes I expect Bush type quality!  

To be clear, I am with you on the above. Portal sucks and expectations. I just don’t understand why you think we have a ton of players leaving because they all think Denton is a kind of train wreck.

• Upvote 2