Rochelle Lee of WBB has Entered the Transfer Portal

Venson

70% in NCAA FBS football who apply for the portal are left waiting at the alter.  Wonder what it will be for men’s & women’s basketball that will end up being no more than a lateral move or less?  

NCAA Presidents need to raise holy hell with the Rules Committee over all this.  It’s disruptive as hell & it does not promote loyalty to the schools who originally signed the student-athletes.  This has the smell of P5 all over it.  

❇️🦅❇️GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Venson said:

I believe they have a big part in this, but I doubt Lee ends up at a P5 school. She was really soft. She just didn't play tough enough. 

She was not a bad player, she just lost her starting position at the end of the season.  I think she will get some offers, tall and several years to play.  

Like many going to the transfer pool, you cannot tell if it is their independent decision or are they being nudged by the coach that it's time to move on. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Venson said:

I didn't see this coming, but I guess with the way Emma Villas-Gomis came on at the end of the year and during the tournament she saw the writing on the wall.

Best players play.  She was clearly outplayed by a senior transfer the last 3 games.  

I trust that Coach Mitchell has a replacement in line.

On 3/28/2021 at 4:06 PM, PlummMeanGreen said:

70% in NCAA FBS football who apply for the portal are left waiting at the alter.  Wonder what it will be for men’s & women’s basketball that will end up being no more than a lateral move or less?  

NCAA Presidents need to raise holy hell with the Rules Committee over all this.  It’s disruptive as hell & it does not promote loyalty to the schools who originally signed the student-athletes.  This has the smell of P5 all over it.  

❇️🦅❇️GMG!

Giving the players what they think they want is not always the best way to help theses same players. The grass is not always greener and sadly a big portion are left without a scholarship. 

• Downvote 1