Lon Kruger is retiring at OU

untjim1995

3 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I think he knows significantly more money will come if he stays in Denton.  

Any reasonable increase in pay we can offer - even the wildest % raise - would not be in the ballpark of what these other schools can offer.

Having said that, none of us have truly seen a large portion of our alumni involved in athletics, so we don't have any real idea what the number$ could be.

• Upvote 3

What I meant’t by significant the other day was kicking him up now to $1-1.5 million with incentives.  
•••Tell Grant a UNT Sweet 16 & then let’s talk long range $tability.

••• Maybe even tuition for his kids at  Liberty Christian School (where they are enrolled now). 
••• $2 million buyout.

❇️🦅❇️GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

On 3/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, PlummMeanGreen said:

What I meant’t by significant the other day was kicking him up now to $1-1.5 million with incentives.  
•••Tell Grant a UNT Sweet 16 & then let’s talk long range $tability.

••• Maybe even tuition for his kids at  Liberty Christian School (where they are enrolled now). 
••• $2 million buyout.

❇️🦅❇️GMG!

I don’t know what wet dream you are having....but OU has enough money to make it rain at a strip club. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Big Z said:

I don’t know what wet dream you are having....but OU has enough money to make it rain at a strip club. 

Maybe Coach Mac should look toward the land of the tumbling tumbleweed attack to see what kind of buzz saw he could find himself getting into. Hell!  Look who just left Lubbock behind?   Was it the tumbleweed? 

Even some of you said here years ago the better black athletes would see Lubbock as just too damn redneck. They have RedMan tobacky shortages in that town for heaven’s sake  & Biden is going to tax what’s left into oblivion  They may have to all switch over to Garrett’s Snuff.🤢 
••• I think Coach Mac should be told $2 million a year can be possible even at UNT, but not this upcoming school or fiscal year.  Build it & give it time—you’ll be glad you did, Coach. 
YET———WHY GO TO LUBBOCK TO FIGHT FORT WORTH OVER WHOSE B-12 ENTRY WOULD FIGHT TO FINISH IN THE MIDDLE OF SAID CONFERENCE ALMOST ANNUALLY?   OH!  I’M SORRY!  WE ARE TALKING BASKETBALL HERE— AREN’T WE?  
🚨A WARNING TO  COACH MAC!

⚠️ DANGER ZONE!  
⚠️ BEWARE OF THE ATTACK OF THE TUMBLEWEED!  (It’s just not worth it). Stay safe & stay in the jazziest city in the 7 million populated North Texas Metroplex.  

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1