CUSA Player Movement

BillySee58

Bassey is soft.

Let me clarify.  I think his talent is through the roof, but he would disappear at times and would wonder around the 3 point line for some unknown reason.  I would attribute a lot of this to Stansbury.  With the right coach he could have been much more effective, but the style he played at WKU made me think he was soft.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, greenminer said:

The first thing you gotta watch for is if he hires an agent.

Yep. Harmon is going without an agent. Maybe testing the waters and getting some eyes and then deciding. I’m hoping it’s that way for Javion too. I am also hoping if he doesn’t get the looks he wants from NBA scouts that he would return to UNT and not transfer else where. I rather see him in Europe than transfer elsewhere. 

I much rather see him go in the draft. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Yep. Harmon is going without an agent. Maybe testing the waters and getting some eyes and then deciding. I’m hoping it’s that way for Javion too. I am also hoping if he doesn’t get the looks he wants from NBA scouts that he would return to UNT and not transfer else where. I rather see him in Europe than transfer elsewhere. 

I much rather see him go in the draft. 

Who is Harmon?

On 4/2/2021 at 2:05 PM, UNTLifer said:

Who is Harmon?

Seriously? How time prospect. One of Guyer best. Known him since he was 11. Player on the Junior USA team. 

Are you from Denton? 3-4 years ago Guyer was really in it. He and Jalen were top national players. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 3