Mean Green return to Happy UNT Campus

Love the positive spin of this CBS-11 video coverage.  (Now 300,000 DFW UNT alums)? 😱

•••Did all this hasten the Super Pit 2.0 project across the interstate near Apogee? 

❇️🦅❇️ Keep the Dream Goin’ Forward, Coach Mac & Team!  We can’t get enough! Next year UNT students & Mean Green fans will fill the Super Pit for the first home game.  
••• 🔺When Hofheinz Pavilion (10K) became the Fertitta Center (7K+).  Methinks this is how we (annually) get to the next level in recruiting with a rebuilt Super Pit or (preferably) a brand new one near Apogee Stadium. 

❇️🦅❇️ GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 2

8 hours ago, denton_days said:

Great video. Anyone know about grants white jacket at the end? I’ve been looking for something like that for a while...

I would like a lot of things that they have, but UNT has a terrible selection of clothing so good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

You guys hit a nerve.  Go to the Golf section of the Mean Green Sports website.  Various pictures show our golfers wearing what I think are pretty cool golf caps.  White or black golf caps with a “golfing Scrappy” on the front, swinging a golf club.  They have NORTH TEXAS on the side.  I managed to get one through a former athletic dept employee after I made a nice donation to the AD at the beginning of football season a few years ago.

I have this hat and I happen to think it’s pretty cool.  My question is, why don’t they offer these “wearables” for sale on the website, or through the UNT Bookstore?

Others here have complained about buying coaches game shirts, jackets, etc.  

I just don’t get it.

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 1