SPRING FOOTBALL GAME

ttunt1970

Here is Brune’s assessment on Saturday (VIP Article)

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-Spring-scrimmage-notes-MVPs-163185593/

Gave offensive MVP to Aune, defensive MVP to Murphy Twins. Said Aune was in control of the offense, had a few overthrows, but also had some drops from Loronzo Thompson who was otherwise impressive from the slot. Won’t give away anymore since it’s VIP but similar takeaways to those on the board.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

What's the advantage of having your first team play against the second team other than to have the first team think they're doing better than they actually are?

If your defense is dominating, it's harder for the offense to get it's rhythm down and for things to sync like it's supposed to. And, It's harder to grade players you really need to see perform.

14 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

If your defense is dominating, it's harder for the offense to get it's rhythm down and for things to sync like it's supposed to. And, It's harder to grade players you really need to see perform.

Never been a fan of staging success to make you look good

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Never been a fan of staging success to make you look good

Some coaches just don't want things to get that physical this early.  Their preference is to get players to understand the schemes, rhythm, and tempo that they want to dictate.

If it's 1s vs 1s and your defense is lighting up the offense - maybe because the O has a ton of youth/inexperience - it can be harder to get the offense up to where you want them.

That's my guess.  Not a coach, but as a teacher I understand you gotta read the room and balance a ton of different dynamics.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Max Sinclair said:

Hello everyone🙂, I am really happy be part of this community. I have question to ask and I'm not sure is this topic suitable but... Are there a person who bet on sports? I  usually play blackjack over here, but I wanted to try some sports betting, please, share experience. Thanks in advance!☺️☺️☺️

Do you also have quality jersey for low price?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Max Sinclair said:

Hello everyone🙂, I am really happy be part of this community. I have question to ask and I'm not sure is this topic suitable but... Are there a person who bet on sports? I  usually play blackjack over here, but I wanted to try some sports betting, please, share experience. Thanks in advance!☺️☺️☺️

Welcome! A/S/L????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4