If we needed more motivation, ESPN has given it to us

If they just went by how the field was seeded we should be no worse than 30th, if you think Ohio was a better 13 seed than we were.  I would have been fine with 29 or 30 because we are a 13 seed after all.  But to put a 14 and 15 below us after we won a game where we led all but around two minutes of game time is really bad.

I mean obviously someone has to be 32, and any of us would feel disrespected considering we all just had big upsets.  Still...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Appears to me that they reseeded us as an eighth seed and that this isn’t a ranking of #1 to #32.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Might have something to do with being the worlds biggest sporting news franchise.

Guess if that makes you feel good. ESPN if full of talking heads that spout our bad picks all of the time. They jump on bandwagons and all act like certain coaches are the greatest ever (Lane a couple of years ago, now Sanders is their latest "wonder"). Yes, they are the biggest, but their audience has been falling over the past few years as they have put politics over entertainment. Their radio shows used to be good, but know seem to be used to fill the air time with people who are "names" but not too interesting and seem to make a lot of wrong picks and bad predictions.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1