Will UT come after Grant?

3 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

You mean worrying about a job opening at another school like let’s say Kansas state while something like a bowl game still has to be played?

No, this would be more like worrying about a job opening while the Holiday Bowl was about to be played.  No offense to any of the Bowl games we played in (because I was happy to be in all of them), but this is way bigger than anything we've been in.  This isn't quite like one of the top tier Bowl games yet (that will kick in starting if/when we get to the Sweet 16), but it's in the tier just under the big six.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, CMJ said:

No, this would be more like worrying about a job opening while the Holiday Bowl was about to be played.  No offense to any of the Bowl games we played in (because I was happy to be in all of them), but this is way bigger than anything we've been in.  This isn't quite like one of the top tier Bowl games yet (that will kick in starting if/when we get to the Sweet 16), but it's in the tier just under the big six.

Wasn’t trying to make a valid point comparing bowls and tournament games. Just throwing shade.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

Most who have followed this athletic program for close to half a century or more would tell worriers who (predictably) post these  “can we keep our coach” themes; anyhow, I think most would tell that group to just enjoy the moment.

In all actuality I guess its really a 🎶que sera sera🎶 kind of thing with any successful coach. ••• I just hope it’s not another one hit wonder moment because many of you would admit we have seen a few of those in Old Denton—New Denton or whatever you want to call our favorite school’s locale.
Personally (like I’m sure most of you) I’m just enjoying the moment & I really hope UNT has begun an annual  lengthy string of Gonzaga-like moments.  

••• And U of Texas? 1 of our 2 Permanent University Funded schools?  (Your welcome, ACU, glad we could inspire you).  

❇️🦅❇️ GO MEAN GREEN !  WE ALL DESERVE ANOTHER GREAT NCAA MOMENT TONIGHT IN MEAN GREEN COUNTRY!   THIS COULD BECOME A FUN & ANNUAL HABIT.

🦅❇️🦅

• Upvote 1