Oh My Goodness!!!!!

UNTLifer

30 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Man, I bet the watching parties were awesome!  My one man watching party woke up the neighbors three houses down, so I can imagine what it was like at a bar.  I love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My one man watching party had to scare the sh!t out of my neighbors. I didn’t know what to do as the clock ran down. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, meanrob said:

My one man watching party had to scare the sh!t out of my neighbors. I didn’t know what to do as the clock ran down. 

I was so hype when we won, and then i sat on my couch and didn't move for like 45 minutes... I was legit numb at the fact we pulled the upset! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I was so hype when we won, and then i sat on my couch and didn't move for like 45 minutes... I was legit numb at the fact we pulled the upset! 

Not me, I went to the mall and hugged random people.

• Haha 3

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Not me, I went to the mall and hugged random people.

i almost left my house just because i wanted to go somewhere to share in the NT joy, but then my legs didn't want to work as i was just in awe of our win. I spent an hour texting people about NT basketball. We are getting people who fell off invested in this program again and its so great

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

HORROR OF HORRORS!😱 Sounds like the Mean Green have a new fan!😬 A fellow alum said horror books aficionado Stephen King twittered a very nice comment on the Mean Green & their win.
 ❇️Of course, fellow UNT alums Eli Young Band have been twittering all season long. (They met & formed their country band at UNT—not 1 music major among them). 

🎶 Songster Bobby Lewis expresses many of our feelings from last night.

❇️🦅❇️ BEAT VILLANOVA! GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

9 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

i almost left my house just because i wanted to go somewhere to share in the NT joy, but then my legs didn't want to work as i was just in awe of our win. I spent an hour texting people about NT basketball. We are getting people who fell off invested in this program again and its so great

Never was a big Mean Green basketball fan...until these last few weeks.  I’m locked in and loaded now, count me one of the Mean Green bball faithful.  GMG.  

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

12 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Just finished watching the game.  I am speechless.  Bell is a beast, Drez was cold blooded, Reese was clutch and my man Javion.  OMG, Hamlet is just a stud.  JJ played great and the bench provided strong minutes.  Baker has to call every deep pocketed alum and pay Mac!!!

ALSO, this type of game and player/coach attitude is what our fight song is talking about.

Victory’s in store but what e’er the score.

Our team will ever FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1