Playing Purdue

emmitt01

53 minutes ago, xyresic said:

Always with the concern trolling.

Throughout the season you are saying Coach can't develop talent.

We get in the tourney and you are saying we will lose bc Coach Mac can't recruit. 

We win CUSA and you are writing about why our 10th man isn't playing and taking digs at Wise.

We make the big dance and you are asking if our guys have Covid.

They have been testing guys all the time and the team has its own hotel room floor and is being kept in a "bubble" - why even bring this up?

Nature dictates that every forum must have a "Concerned Charlie."  Andrew is nature filling that void.

horror vacui

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, BoilerMKT said:

Outstanding job, guys.  Knew it would be a grind.  Figured you would limit the bigs, but was surprised how well you were able to do so without exposing too much else.  You needed to hit the open threes and you did.  Incredible poise and patience.  Keep it going!

I’m watching that Ivey kid...  he’s special.  
With your youth, Y’all are poised for several deep runs the next few years.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Wow!

NT played very well.  Before the game I thought it would be close and low scoring, but thought PUrdue would pull away in teh second half.  INstead NT played very well.  Shot lights out, got the loose balls, scrapped and showed a lot of mental toughness.  I'm not sure I can name a phase that NT never outplayed Purdue.  Anyway, your team showed heart and toughness.   Good luck the rest of the way and build on this for next year.  Enjoyed discussing ball with all of you and wonder if any of you do any boar hunting.  ?  ;)

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Umm, we live in Texas.

woods Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Well, obviously I'm unaware of boar hunting.  Many of my trips were layoffs in the airports many times.  😉 I have been to San Marcos, San Antonio and Del Rio as well as Brownsville and McAllen, but apparently don't understand the flavor of Texas.  I thought there were a lot of boars in Texas and that sometimes so plentiful that were causing quite a mess for some farmers. Don't understand the context of do not go there...unless this site gets flooded with boar hunting.  😉

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tjreese said:

Well, obviously I'm unaware of boar hunting.  Many of my trips were layoffs in the airports many times.  😉 I have been to San Marcos, San Antonio and Del Rio as well as Brownsville and McAllen, but apparently don't understand the flavor of Texas.  I thought there were a lot of boars in Texas and that sometimes so plentiful that were causing quite a mess for some farmers. Don't understand the context of do not go there...unless this site gets flooded with boar hunting.  😉

It was more of a “Does a bear go $hit in the woods?” reference

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, tjreese said:

You've been all over South Texas! I grew up about 5 minutes north of Brownsville

• Upvote 1